I've tried this with branded modems from SmartBro, Telkomsel, AXIS, Vodafone, O2, 3, TIM, Wind, E-Plus, T-Online and Airtel. The following information has been originally posted on the official Huawei Support forum as well as the link to the driver files itself. Just give it a try and let me know.
Install driver manually on Win 7 OS
1) Uninstall all the dashboards on your PC without inserting the data card. Open the “Windows Driver for(3.09.00.00)” and double click DriverUninstall.exe.
2) open the Windows Task manager, and you can find a process DriverUninstall.exe. Waiting for 1-2 minutes, this process will disappear. That means we have uninstalled the former driver (this operation is optional. if you don't know how to do it, just wait a few minutes and proceed with the next step).
3) Install the driver manually without inserting the data card/usb modem. Find DriverSetup.exe in the Windows Driver for(3.09.00.00). Double click it, then open the Windows Task Manager and you can see a processes “DriverSetup.exe”. Just 1-2 minutes, this process will disappear. That means the installation have finished (this operation is optional too. if you don't know how to do it, just wait a few minutes and proceed with the next step).
4) Insert Data card/usb modem, the driver will continue to install. During the processes, a prompt of dashboard installation will appear, choose “cancel”, don’t install the dashboard. At the end of the operation your new drivers should be installed.
5) Now that you're done you can install the newest Dashboard from here